Sat, Oct 15|
WQ Park Kelana Jaya
This training aims to train caregivers of stroke/neurological condition patients on performing appropriate activities daily living.
Time & Venue
Oct 15, 2022, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
WQ Park Kelana Jaya, 2D, Jalan, Lot, Jalan SS 5d/6, Ss 5, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
This training is designed to teach caregivers of stroke/neurological condition patients how to performing appropriate activities of daily living (ADLs).
This half-day workshop aims to provide the skills and knowledge on handling stroke/neurological condition patients from transferring from wheelchairs to beds, cars and toilets, bathing, dressing up, and changing diapers and bedsheets.
- To identify the limitations that occur after a stroke and brain injuries.
- To create awareness on the importance of safe handling skills with neurological patients.
- To educate proper body mechanics as an injury prevention to both caregivers and patients
LOCATIONS AND VENUE DETAILS:
1. WQ Park Health and Rehabilitation Centre (Kelana Jaya branch)
- Date : 15th October 2022
- Time : 9am - 2pm
- Contact number : 03-78044171 / 019-2010195
2. WQ Park Health and Rehabilitation Centre (Bangi branch)
- Date: 29th October 2022
- Time : 9am - 2pm
- Contact number: 03-89221346 / 011-5908 3417
Registration closed: 1st October 2022
Terms and conditions for cancellation:
For any cancellation (Depending on the details below), only 50% of the total fee will be refunded to the participant
o Positive Covid-19 (quarantine)
This ticket is for ONE PERSON only
This ticket price (RM350 Per person) is for 2 people and above.
Caregiver WQ Park Patient
This Ticket price is only applicable for One WQ Park's Patients
This ticket price is only eligible for students. Please bring and show your Student Card for verification purposes during the Registration Day